IMPLEMENTED SO FAR

- Support for 4x20 LCD Display and large number display
- Brightness and contrast adjustment with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC volume control: remote and rotary encoder
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC random filter selection 1 to 5 with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC upsampling selection (L, M, H -this is the OSR setting)
- I2C level shifting (5V to 3.3V)
- Optimized power-up sequence

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got the IR software to work, finally

The IR remote code I got from the Arduino forums worked great as a standalone application, but not too well with other applications sharing the main loop. After some modifications, I finally got it to work. I posted it in its original thread (see the post below). Now I am ready to integrate it with the rest of my code. Plan to implement the following remote functions:
  1. 1X volume control
  2. 10X volume control (the remote has lots of keys)
  3. "dim"/"undim" (mute)
  4. Direct filter selection (select 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

No comments: