IMPLEMENTED SO FAR

- Support for 4x20 LCD Display and large number display
- Brightness and contrast adjustment with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC volume control: remote and rotary encoder
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC random filter selection 1 to 5 with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC upsampling selection (L, M, H -this is the OSR setting)
- I2C level shifting (5V to 3.3V)
- Optimized power-up sequence

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Almost There...

With a little polish and oil, the richess of the wood delights the eye. Cast-aluminum parts of old HDDs add to the solidness of the case. Crowned with a polished solid aluminum knob, it begs to be caressed... :-)

4 comments:

Dweeb4 said...

glt, this looks fantastic - very well done!
Remind me again what LCD you used as I think it looks fabulous - blue/white against the rich wood

Dweeb4 said...

Aha, I think it's the 4*20 LCD from NKC electronics ( LCD-0016 )?

Dweeb4 said...

or is it the bigger 4*20 LCD? (LCD-0017)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dweeb4. It is the one from web4robot. I got it because when I started this project I wanted to use the one with easiest interface. You can find the links to the LCD and library in the sidebar. I think it is he same as the one from NKC (and maybe others), but if you want to use i2c, you need the interface board from web4robot. If you buy it from them, it comes soldered to the LCD.