IMPLEMENTED SO FAR

- Support for 4x20 LCD Display and large number display
- Brightness and contrast adjustment with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC volume control: remote and rotary encoder
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC random filter selection 1 to 5 with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC upsampling selection (L, M, H -this is the OSR setting)
- I2C level shifting (5V to 3.3V)
- Optimized power-up sequence

Friday, December 4, 2009

Musiland I2S

One of the reasons I had to measure the I2S frequency was because I connected the MUSILAND 01-MINI to the WM8741 DAC by tapping the I2S lines. Here you can see the MUSILAND device (which implements asynchronous USB transfer and supports up to 192 KHz sample rate content -and good reviews in the audio forums). I took it out of its metal casing, attached it to a plastic board and tapped the I2S lines that connects the fpga to the internal DAC



I2S lines in the Musiland 01-MINI



The I2S lines on the Musiland 01-US

No comments: