IMPLEMENTED SO FAR

- Support for 4x20 LCD Display and large number display
- Brightness and contrast adjustment with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC volume control: remote and rotary encoder
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC random filter selection 1 to 5 with remote
- (OPUS/Wolfson WM8741) DAC upsampling selection (L, M, H -this is the OSR setting)
- I2C level shifting (5V to 3.3V)
- Optimized power-up sequence

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Arduino+Buffalo

I think this is the first public project of Arduino controlling a Twistedpairaudio Buffalo DAC [link]

1 comment:

tubetrapper said...

Hello,
super interesting work!
I'm also building a ES9008 DAC but I'm not expert in programming, I prefer tubes and your work will be a grat help for my project!
Thanks a lot
Guglielmo
Italy
P.S.: do you have a schematic of the connections between the seeduino and Dispaly, encoder and DAC? or where I can find it?